Our workshop is designed to enable participants to effectively develop and manage Remote Working arrangements and policies in the workplace, learning from best practice examples and the legislation in this area.
At the end of the programme participants will:
- Gain up to date information on legislative and best practice examples to address Remote Working
- Have considered practical HRM policies, procedures and culture in this area
- Address Occupational Health & Safety challenges
This programme is for:
HR, OHS professionals, or anyone responsible for managing Remote Working.
The programme is delivered in a facilitated way online, with guided interaction to facilitate engagement, sharing examples and discussion. Experts from Ibec will present current legislation and thought leadership in remote working and share practical examples and interactive case studies.
- Working Time Legislation
- OHS Legislation - employers obligations
- GDPR and Data Security
- Onboarding and probation in a remote context
- Performance Management
- Conducting Discipline
- Leadership and influence and its impact
- OHS legislation and applicable regulations
- Work related stress / isolation
- Wellbeing and Resilience strategies