Terms and Conditions
- Full payment or a valid Purchase Order (PO) is required prior to a programme start date
- Bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment or PO
- Bookings will remain provisional until full payment or PO is received
- Sales quote are not confirmed booking nor is a programme place held for anyone who receives a sales quote.
Forms of Payment
The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Courses with a value of 900 or less
- Credit card only
- Courses with a value of more than €900
- All major credit cards
- Electronic transfer
In line with our policy, no moves or refunds are possible where a cancellation is received within five working days of commencement of the programme. All cancellations should be sent in writing to email@example.com
Companies may substitute participants at any time prior to the start of the programme without penalty
Lead booker with multiple delegate bookings
As a lead booker you are providing delegate information to Ibec, please ensure that the delegate(s) knows that you are providing their details to Ibec for direct communications relating to the training programme
- Accredited programmes:
- Data relating to accredited programmes are held on file for 24 months and 1 day from the programme end date/exam board date if applicable.
- Programmes accredited by Technological University Dublin:
- Final result letters will be held on file by Ibec for a period of 24 months and 1 day
- Physical copies of course work & exam papers will be held by Ibec for a period of 12 months and 1 day
- Technological University Dublin will retain student name, email, student number and CPD certificate for a period of 40 years. Technological University Dublin do not hold a breakdown of student results
- Non - accredited programmes:
- Data relating to non-accredited programmes is held on file for 12 months and 1 day from the programme end date
- Personality Assessment Profile:
- Personality Profile Assessment (PPA) is completed by Thomas International. If you are required to complete a PPA with Thomas International as part of an Ibec training programme, this PPA report will be stored on Thomas International’s database for 12 months before deletion
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts
Ibec reserves the right to alter the contents of any programme or the programme specialists and / or the venue(s) due to circumstances beyond its control
Ibec is not responsible for covering travel, accommodation and incidental costs incurred by the participant
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information and material contained in this and other Ibec related websites and electronic newsletters, Ibec assumes no responsibility for and gives no guarantees, undertakings or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or current nature of the information contained therein and does not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions.
No document on the site is a substitute for legal advice and this resource should not be seen as such. Member organisations are encouraged to consult Ibec for tailored professional employee relations and legal advice.