Acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to develop a workplace wellbeing strategy. This programme specifically focuses on the tools needed to develop a sustainable health and wellbeing programme in the workplace.
At the end of the programme participants will:
- Understand the background and evolution of workplace wellbeing
- Identify different models of workplace wellbeing programmes
- Recognise the benefits of a workplace wellbeing programme
- Develop key steps and metrics for measuring success of a workplace wellbeing programme
- Understand the role of Occupational Health in workplace wellbeing
This programme is for:
Those with responsibility for managing wellbeing at work and come from a number of disciplines including, Health and Safety, Human Resources and existing health and wellbeing teams.
This is a one-day programme. It is highly practicable and interactive in its approach. The workshop provides the tools required to create employee wellbeing programmes and the opportunity to draft a wellbeing plan.
- The background and evolution of Workplace Wellbeing
- Models of Workplace Wellbeing
- Benefits of a Workplace Wellbeing strategy
- Metrics for measuring success of Workplace Wellbeing
- The role of Occupational Health in Workplace Wellbeing
Jo Leddy designed the Ibec Wellbeing Programme and has been delivering this workshop face-to-face and online for the past year.
A highly motivated experienced Occupational Health and Safety professional, she has worked as an Occupational Health Advisor and Occupational Health and Safety manager in multi-national manufacturing industries for the past 23 years. Jo has also been lecturing/tutoring at all levels on Safety, Health and Welfare at Work programmes.